This session, exclusively for WorldatWork members, will explore why – and how – rethinking rewards and benefits in the United States can help those working independently feel more engaged, secure and less isolated.
The future of work is changing the employment relationship in exciting yet complex ways and is redefining the talent value proposition in the process. Talent pools have expanded beyond traditional employees and companies are finding more options for getting work done outside of the traditional model. Such shifts demand a new model for workplace rewards and moreover the needs of today's modern contingent workers differ from those of traditional, full-time workers.
Attending this session will enable total rewards and HR professionals to better prepare for imminent changes to where, how and by whom work gets done, particularly as it relates to engaging and rewarding talent.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- Learn how workforces are evolving and how employers are embracing the shift
- Explore the impact of this changing future on the talent value proposition
- Identify key gaps in rewards programs
- Understand the real human needs left by the wayside by traditional rewards systems
- Explore specific areas for employers to unlock value creation for both the business and workers
Ensure you’re ready for future changes to where, how and by whom work gets done. Register today!