Employers are being squeezed on all sides. Escalating medical and pharmacy benefit costs put pressure on all parts of an employer’s reward and benefits program. While ensuring benefits are delivered in the most cost-effective manner, employers must also make sure the benefits offered are those that employees value the most, and that they help to attract and retain the best talent possible.
This session will include case studies and will cover how to maximize the return on benefits dollars by focusing on the benefits employees most value and how employers can deploy effective cost-containment measures. The session will review targeted selection, implementation and monitoring of care management solutions, and how to effectively evaluate pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs).
In this session, you will learn:
- How to structure a benefits program to attract and retain the right workforce
- How to benchmark and value a benefits program from a total rewards perspective
- Whether to self-fund health plan costs and, if so, how to manage the risks of self-funding
- How to contract with pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs) and manage pharmacy benefits programs to reduce cost
- How to evaluate care management programs to ensure the best ROI
Bonus: A best practices checklist will be available for download following the session.