Building Your Compensation Data Library
Learn how to build out your compensation data library so you effectively analyze target pay markets, match and price jobs, and keep pay in your organization competitive and equitable.
In today’s talent landscape, compensation data is more important than ever. Whether you’re focused on recruiting talent from new talent pools, pricing new and emerging hot jobs, analyzing internal pay practices, or simply conducting an annual market review, data is a critical part of the compensation decision-making process. But with so much data available in the market, how do you know what data is right for your business? Where do you get this data? And how can you best leverage the data in your library to ensure compensation program success?
Join expert presenters from Salary.com to discuss how to build and manage a best-in-class compensation data library. This session reveals the different data sources that you need in your data library, outline how to assess the data accuracy and validity of the sources you choose, and detail how to collect the data you need – both from third-party sources and from inside your organization. This webinar will share tips for how to keep your data updated, how to analyze the data sources your company uses now for gaps, and how to understand the implications of year-over-year changes in your data.
- How to make the most of your data budget and select the right data sources your business
- How to assess the data coverage of your sources and confirm you have the right scopes, cuts, and breakouts for your pricing needs
- How to price new, emerging, and specialized hot jobs that don’t exist in traditional data sources
- How to measure the effects of year-over-year changes in your data sources
- How to retrieve internal data, ensure its accuracy, and keep it updated