Compensation for the Next Generation: Paying People in New Ways
To register for the Live Event the day of the webinar, please call 877-951-9191 or +1 480-922-2020.
An increasing number of companies are exploring alternative methods for recognizing and rewarding employees. Advances in technology are making it easier for companies to implement compensation methods that go well beyond traditional manager- and company-driven annual merit increases, long-term incentives and quarterly bonuses. These methods provide a range of opportunities, but also can create significant operational and motivational risks. During this interactive webinar, Josh Hill and Lauren Bidwell will share the results of a global study looking at how companies around the world are rethinking compensation. The duo will examine lessons they have learned, explore future plans and note growing concerns.
- Learn emerging trends that affect compensation practices
- Gain insights into the opportunities and risks posed by these trends
- Learn best practices for maximizing the opportunities and mitigating the risks associated with the trends
- Understand some of the psychology of rewards methods — with expected and realistic outcomes of each reward mechanism
- See the overall landscape of pay strategies being used today.