Employee Benefits 2021: How Companies are Changing Goals, Motivations and Measures of Success
2020 is a year none of us will soon forget. The world of employee benefits has changed dramatically, and benefits teams are being asked to do even more in 2021.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to drive benefits strategy, with vaccines now taking center stage. Delayed care, mental health challenges, and virtual care are all spurring change in 2021, and benefits leaders must balance these employee needs with rising costs. They are facing big organizational goals, and the responsibility is falling on their shoulders to find solutions.
As a benefits leader, you know that data is important in designing and managing effective programs, and that data-driven insights are necessary to prove the value and success of those programs to your C-suite. Most large organizations partner with consultants and brokers to provide them with solutions to their challenges. However, accessing the right data is easier said than done. It can feel like an uphill battle to get insights that are fast, accurate, and give you a holistic view.
New research from Artemis Health shows that benefits leaders are rising to meet these challenges. In this webinar, you’ll join a panel of experts and hear them discuss how your peers are shifting gears to focus on the health, well-being, and productivity of their workforces.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What employers are doing to stay "ahead of the curve" in their benefits offerings
- How benefit strategies have shifted as a result of the pandemic
- The alignment between HR leaders and their larger organizations
- How benefits teams are measured at enterprise companies
- What resources benefits leaders are using to make important benefits decisions
- How benefits leaders are using data to improve employee health and well-being