Five Ways to Positively Impact Employee Engagement During COVID-19
Based on unique research from Achievers Workforce Institute, find out what is impacting employee engagement during COVID-19, from culture alignment to recognition, manager support to voice of employee.
The 2020 Culture Report builds on results from a survey of more than 1,100 employed respondents from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia who were asked about their company’s response to COVID-19, how supported they feel, and how engaged they are. This data shows clear trends and takeaways for organizations that want to drive better engagement during critical events.
Join us to learn about the common mistakes companies are making, and how your organization can avoid them to ensure employees are supported and engaged regardless of the challenges they’re facing in their personal and professional lives.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What it takes to engage employees during critical events
- How culture alignment changed during COVID-19 and the impact that had on organizations
- The crucial role of recognition during critical events
- Why voice of employee and regular surveys or check ins could be a vital next step for organizations
- Which employees are highest risk for feeling disengaged and unsupported – and what you can do about it.