- Session title: Keep it short, sweet and interesting.
- Proposal descriptions:
- Full description (650 words, max): Thoroughly discuss what your proposed session will cover and what attendees will learn, all within 650 words. Use the description to generate interest, focus on what’s relevant to the event, and be clear and concise. This is the basis for the session description developed by WorldatWork.
- Learning points (150 words, max): Clearly state three learning points/valuable takeaways for attendees.
- Speaker details: Name, title, company, email, phone number, job type (practitioner, academic consultant, service provider).
- Speaker biography (50 words, max).
All accepted submissions are subject to internal editing by WorldatWork staff.