Experts discuss key pay equity laws and regulations, driving and communicating pay equity, and explain what companies are doing to address challenges.
Pay equity; the notion that pay levels should be equitable for all employees regardless of their demographic background; is top of mind for many executives. Interest in this topic has reached new levels, as exemplified in recent efforts by large organizations to publicly discuss and disclose their achievement on pay equity (e.g., difference in pay between women and men in term of cents on the dollar). Investors are pressing for this information and leading companies are looking to get out ahead of such demands.
In this virtual course, experts will discuss key pay equity laws and regulations, assessing pay equity using a regression-based approach, driving and communicating pay equity, what companies are doing to address pay equity challenges and preventing pay gaps.
In this session, you’ll learn:
• Conduct a pay equity assessment on a regular basis
• Assign a team responsible for conducting or overseeing the assessment
• Use a robust statistical approach such as multiple regression for the assessment
• Consider different remediation approaches to ensure you achieve your objectives
• Create policies to prevent pay equity problems from recurring
This course is applicable in U.S. and global markets.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.