Explore and understand pay equity law, corporate transparency, and how to attract and keep talent.
It’s no surprise the topic of pay equity gives so many corporate leaders the jitters. The growing patchwork of overlapping and, in some cases, conflicting federal, state and international laws create complex challenges for employers who must get pay equity right. It is critical to understand the emerging nexus between pay equity law, corporate transparency and attracting and keeping talent. Join us for a deep dive into the legal framework and strategy that form the foundation for achieving pay equity in your compensation and rewards program.
This session will introduce you to the various state, federal and international obligations related to pay equity and transparency. You will develop an understanding of the key legal terms, the overlap between the law and your approach to proactive pay equity analyses and how to cloak your analyses in protection of the attorney/client privilege.
In this course, you will:
- Gain a high-level understanding of your company’s baseline legal obligations as they pertain to compensation.
- Learn how to incorporate those legal obligations into an effective proactive compensation analysis.
- Get comfortable with relevant legal terminology so that you can be an active participant in discussions with in-house and outside counsel.
- Know why, when and how to cloak your proactive pay equity analyses in legal privilege.
- Acquire strategies for communicating the results of your pay equity analyses.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.