Considering adopting a plan or redesigning your existing program? This session will provide useful related information with real-world applications to help establish an ESPP.
Whether you are a just considering adopting an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) or redesigning your existing program, this session will provide useful related information with real-world applications to help establish an ESPP or make the most of the program you already have.
Offering an ESPP your employees will want to participate in can have a profound impact on their lives and provide you with the ability to attract loyal employees and compete for the best and brightest talent.
This session focuses on all aspects of ESPPs. Topics include efficient plan design and why converting employees to plan participants is beneficial to the company and employees, including ways to increase ESPP participation. Also covered are the expensing and tax benefits of the different types of ESPPs and various costs related to administrating and offering a successful ESPP as well as the day-to-day procedures critical to successfully implementing and managing a plan.
You will learn:
• How to determine whether an ESPP is right for your company
• How to design a competitive ESPP
• The most desirable ESPP program features in the marketplace (trends and best practices)
• Ways to increase ESPP participation at your company
• Why converting employees to plan participants is beneficial to your company and employees
• The true cost of an ESPP
• Plan management – day-to-day procedures critical to successfully implementing and managing an ESPP
• Accounting and financial reporting for ESPPs.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.