There are so many distractions in life. How much time do you spend being truly present and communicating at your best? There are deadlines, reports, guidelines and, on top of all that, you still have to manage your own life. What are the best ways to utilize time management to be a more effective leader, communicator, and delegator?
In this talk, Vernon shares a three-step formula to go from frustrated to being energized and finding humor even in the most trying times.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the three-step system to go from “Hectic to High-Five”
- Create space and escape the overwhelming demands of the day
- Use your own time management to positively influence employees and colleagues
- Align expectations and priorities to work on what is important, not just the immediate fires
- Reverse that debilitating not-so-good feeling about the upcoming workday/week
- Sweep away the “low energy”/brain fog that sometimes creeps in
Vernon L. Brown | Founder, Happiness Coach
Vernon, founder of Whats Your Happi, is one of the top Happiness Coaches in America. He explores the endless reasons why entrepreneurs and executives feel stuck and unhappy. The key is many still live in the past; Vernon unlocks their destiny. Known onstage as the Energizer Connection Speaker, Vernon uses his intuitive gift of empathy, charismatic personality and his knowledge from his studies in psychology to set past emotions aside and leave audience members at the edge of their seats as they wait to implement his life-changing lessons.
Please note: Be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the live event start time. If you registered for and miss the live event, it will be available on-demand 30 days after the event date. The on-demand will also be available for purchase 30 days after the event date for those that did not register for the live event.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.