Learn to leverage your executive compensation plans to reward top talent, meet your organization’s strategic goals and motivate excellent leadership performance.
This learning experience will equip you with advanced skills for designing and administering executive compensation programs; it also will help you understand the regulatory environment that publicly owned and traded companies face when handling executive compensation.
What You Will Learn
- Learn advanced U.S. accounting and tax considerations for executive compensation, including equity-based compensation and option pricing.
- Dive into advanced securities law, including SEC regulations, proxy disclosure requirements and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Learn key concepts for designing and measuring both short- and long-term incentive plans.
- See how to interact effectively with board members and other key internal and external stakeholders, such as tax, financial, legal and planning professionals.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is designed for mid- to senior-level HR professionals, as well as financial, legal and consultancy professionals who work in executive compensation in the U.S. Members of the compensation committee of the board of directors also will find this course valuable.
For more educational opportunities related to executive compensation consider:
- Executive Compensation Immersion Program, which provides rapid, in-depth training in executive compensation.
- The Certified Executive Compensation Professional, which is earned by passing an online exam that can be taken when it is convenient for you.
WorldatWork Recertification: By successfully completing this course you will earn 1.5 WorldatWork recertification credits.
Based in India? Contact email@example.com for India-special course pricing.
Please consider a different learning method or contact our Customer Experience Team to learn about other classes and schedules.
877-951-9191 (United States and Canada)
+1 480-951-9191 (other countries)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Email our Customer Experience Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.