The coming year presents an interesting state of affairs as organizations continue to compete for the hearts and loyalty of employees, who are still deciding how much of their lives to give to their jobs. But what does this mean for organizations and workplace cultures?
Join Christina Chau, Senior Content Manager at O.C. Tanner as she presents 5 workplace culture trends for 2023. Discover which issues the research is revealing and how companies can prepare to address them.
During this webinar you will:
- What employees are really looking for in their work?
- Which type of employee will thrive in 2023 (it may surprise you)?
- How to support leaders who are burning out?
- How symbolic awards and employee recognition can build connection and community?
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.