A great company culture can drive success in almost every area of your business, from performance, to recruitment, to retention.
But how do you create that culture? How do you translate it from a statement on a page into something that actively influences the attitudes and behaviors of your employees?
For many companies, the answer is employee recognition. By recognizing and rewarding actions that align with your company’s core values, you can infuse your culture into every aspect of your day-to-day work.
Join Guusto’s Head of People Noah Warder and Co-founder Skai Dalziel as they explore how to define, build, and reinforce a truly great company culture, and the role employee recognition plays in helping you get there.
You will learn:
- What makes great company culture
- Why it matters
- How to build your company culture
- How to reinforce culture through recognition
- How to overcome common roadblocks and challenges
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.