With a large population working remotely, and in the midst of a global health crisis, it’s more important than ever before that companies carry their company culture virtually to keep staff engaged while telecommuting. Tom Gimbel will discuss what employees need most during this pandemic, and how companies can continue to keep their cultures thriving virtually.
- How to identify what aspects of the company culture can be maintained virtually with replicable examples?
- How to identify what employees need during this global health crisis and how to deliver that virtually?
- How managers and leaders can effectively lead employees virtually?
- How to mitigate panic among employees?
- How to increase productivity amongst remote employees?
Originally recorded on April 16, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.