How often have we heard candidates ask, "Tell me about your culture" during interviews? A supportive and stimulating environment is definitely a priority for most people. And Culture Leaders (like yourself!) are absolutely integral to shaping the vision of a company's workplace culture.
As Culture Leaders, effective employee engagement is an ever-changing puzzle that we’re always trying to solve. Culture isn't something optional; it's irrefutable to our business' success. Having happy & engaged employees directly correlates to having happy & engaged prospects and customers.
In this session, we’ll be going over four key areas where culture can be built to enhance the employee experience:
- Employee well-being
- Human-centric leadership
- Collaboration and Connections
- Building a Culture of Recognition, Appreciation and Gratitude
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.