Hear from executives at AutoZone and Green Circle Life about strategies that generate a return on investment, combat the rise of healthcare costs and make employees more aware of their available benefits. Attendees will learn how addressing generational preferences in a workforce, multi-channel delivery, expanding resources to employees and their families and personalizing programs can enable engagement with HR services and benefits.
- How to centralize employee benefits and services within a company app and web portal to make HR services and benefits a convenient part of an employee’s life?
- How to increase company resources and benefits utilization by lowering barriers of accessibility?
- Tactics to increase viewership of messages and workforce engagement through digital communication techniques and multi-channel delivery.
- Strategies to increase a company’s brand value while enabling employees to recognize all the benefits that are available and offered.
Watch the session and learn how to better engage your employees and lower costs! After the course, download a health activation program overview guide that outlines key elements that drive success.
Originally recorded on May 06, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.