12:00 PM Eastern | 04:00 PM GMT
At a time when the market, customer behavior, and sales strategies are changing rapidly, sales teams are getting extreme pressure to hit quotas. But where are these quotas coming from?
They’re often created by duplicating the previous year’s plan and making minor changes, based solely on gut feeling and outdated metrics. The result? Unrealistic, unfair, and unachievable quotas that lead to missed targets and high rep turnover.
In this live workshop on July 13th, you will learn how to take a more modern, data-backed approach to quota-setting. Join other senior sales ops and finance leaders to learn:
- How to understand your org's sales quota-setting maturity and tips for getting to the next level.
- The different inputs needed for a world-class data-backed quota-setting process (people, process, technology).
- How to create fair and achievable quotas based on territory potential and market data.
- Best practices for monitoring performance and adjusting quotas when needed.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.