When it comes to healthcare, one size doesn’t fit all. The rise of telemedicine during the pandemic demonstrated the necessity of virtual care, but it also demonstrated its shortcomings. As more employers are adopting a hybrid approach to return to office, employer-sponsored integrated healthcare also requires a hybrid approach to improve both care quality and care access. This webinar will focus on how an integrated hybrid care model can help you meet your employees' changing health and wellness needs - and improve your organization's bottom line.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why an integrated multi-disciplinary primary health team will make the biggest impact on your employees’ health vs. only primary care and your company’s bottom line?
- How to simplify the employee healthcare experience (offering more point solutions is not the answer!)?
- Why having an embedded care navigator on the care team will reduce specialty and improve patient experience?
- How employees at other companies are engaging in virtual and in-person care?
- How implementing an integrated Primary Health model will reduce administrative and vendor management headaches for you and your team?
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.