The importance of data & reporting for leave programs is often overlooked. How do you gather and use data? What data should you be measuring? What results should you be looking at? We’ll be shedding light on how to leverage data and metrics to inform your managers and senior leadership on your leave program success, as well as sharing the top reports that will give you the information needed to do so successfully.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What data can be measured.
- What results to look at.
- How to leverage data on your leave program to make improvements.
- What reports will give you the information you want and need.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.