Although SPM Solutions have started to be more broadly adopted by companies wishing to automate their sales compensation programs, the list of SPM solutions equipped to handle more sophisticated needs is still shorter than one might expect.
Join us for a discussion with Derek Lanham from NICE and Robert Blohm from OpenSymmetry as we investigate some of the more demanding (and challenging) requirements companies are asking for and how they can best be resolved. Topics will include: data management, sales crediting, volume processing, and analytics and performance tracking.
Notwithstanding a review of the demands being placed on SPM capabilities, we will also spend time discussing approaches to ensure clients can maintain these solutions once they are deployed.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Characterize advanced sales compensation requirements that are not immediately apparent
- Evaluate SPM solutions for sophisticated requirements
Plan for ongoing maintenance and change management
Attend the live presentation of this webinar to qualify for the recertification credits listed below. (Viewing this webinar on demand, after the live presentation has occurred, does not qualify for course credit.)
WorldatWork Recertification: 0.5 credits
CEUs: 0.5 credits
HRCI Recertification: 1.0 credit
SHRM Recertification: 1.0 credit
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.