Transform your career with WorldatWork Membership. Members are connected to a vibrant global community of experts and peers and are exposed to exceptional learning experiences. Our exclusive resources, research and online tools will elevate you and your organization to industry - excellence in Total Rewards.
Join us as WorldatWork VP, Membership, Elissa O’Brien dives into the advantages of membership and how to get the most out of your WorldatWork membership.
In this webinar, we’ll discover:
- The robust exclusive community for WorldatWork members.
- The variety of unparalleled benefits to keep you knowledgeable and connected in the Total Rewards space.
- All of our interactive tools, fact-based research and surveys and first-rate publications to make the most of your WorldatWork membership.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.