The past two years have seen overwhelming changes in the workplace. With pandemic in effect, companies saw drastic changes around traditional employer/employee relationships; every aspect of organizations' operations were turned upside down. We’ve seen just how vital employee engagement and recognition are to keep teams connected, boost morale and improve productivity in the world of remote/hybrid/in-office working.
If your managers are doing a good job at recognizing their team members one-on-one for a job well done, then that’s great! But company wide recognition tactics that appreciate employees more publicly take the feeling of recognition a few steps further on a psychological level. Not only does public recognition make the team member feel confident about their capabilities and skills, but it also helps strengthen their bond to the team and company as a whole by creating a stronger sense of belonging. Creating this sense of belonging boosts employee retention and can help you save thousands of dollars in voluntary employee turnover.
During this webinar, Jason Lindstrom, Employee Recognition and Engagement Expert, will reveal employee recognition best practices to boost employee engagement and build an outstanding employee experience.
You will learn how to:
- Measurably improve a company's culture and key performance indicators.
- Break down silos and create a sense of belonging.
- Roll out successful recognition program for remote/hybrid teams.
- Retain top talent during “the great resignation boom.”
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.