Compensation is the #1 largest expense for companies. So, it’s best to make sure your company has a firm grasp on not only where every dollar is coming from, but also where it’s going, especially in today’s ever-changing market.
In this webinar Chris Li, VP of Transformation and Innovation at Xactly, and Danny Veksler, Managing Director at KPMG, will discuss how companies stay resilient by learning the essentials of sales compensation preparation, planning and execution.
At this event, attendees will learn:
- Best practices on how to build a sales compensation plan
- How you can pivot your plan to make it resilient in an ever-changing market
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.