Will and skill: two ingredients essential for a successful salesperson. Innovations over the past decade help managers drive and measure “will,” but fewer tools offer insight into “skill.”
Often, sales candidate selection is left to inexperienced field sales managers that are poorly equipped to assess talent or hire effectively. In this session, we’ll detail a business case for using a new generation of sales talent assessment tools and reveal the characteristics of a good assessment methodology. In addition, we’ll review research that offers insight into key personality traits of effective hunters and farmers.
We will use case studies to demonstrate how focusing on tailored success profiles and using talent assessment will lead to increased sales performance.
This session is designed to help HR, Sales, and Sales Operations professionals to make better hiring decisions which will lead to better engagement, better cultural fit, reduced turnover and better alignment to roles and improved probability of success/improved productivity.
You will learn how to:
- Measure the relevant competencies and skills needed to hire, attract, and retain top sales performers.
- Focus on uncovering and unlocking “will”.
- Discuss the need for role specialization and how to assess the behavioral differences.
- Make better hiring decisions that will lead to a faster ramp-up time for new reps and improved productivity; and
- Accelerate sales performance and organic growth by hiring the right people in the right roles.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.