The future of work is arriving, and the way people work is transforming. This evolution will bring with it a number of changes, including in the way employers motivate workers. What opportunities are there for reward transformation, and what challenges do organizations need to address?
Advances in technology, overwhelming amounts of data for analysis, and the shift to remote and hybrid work are among the changes accelerating transformation. With this seismic shift, the traditional approach won't cut it. That's why employers need to consider digitization of total rewards used to improve employee engagement and experience.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Addressing the approach reward has historically taken
- How businesses increasingly prefer to operate in today's marketplace
- Creating agile total rewards and personalization for employees
- Leveraging a digitized technology platform to support these new concepts
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.