Improve your compensation review process with SecureSheet.
SecureSheet is easily tailored to be your merit, bonus, and incentive compensation management software for all your compensation plans. Our cloud-based secure spreadsheet software is accessible from anywhere users have access to a web browser.
It’s easy, fast, secure, and effective. Simply: 1. Upload your spreadsheet with your formulas, formats and validations. 2. Add user-defined security that controls precisely what users can do with the data. 3. Immediately share one SecureSheet with no risk of confusion or risk of multiple versions.
During this live demo, we’ll walk through an annual merit process to collect rating and merit increases and there will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
You will see how SecureSheet improves the efficiency and security of real-time data management, personalized statement production, and back-end and management reporting, while enforcing company budget and business controls.
In this tech demo, attendees will learn:
- How to leverage your existing spreadsheet with unlimited users quickly and securely
- How to avoid typical pitfalls experienced during the compensation review cycle
- How to improve and simplify your compensation review cycle using SecureSheet
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.