Amid the ongoing upheaval of the past two years, as well as the blurred lines between work, school, and home, it has become clear that we are facing a national children’s mental health crisis. This crisis does not exist in a silo: As the lines between work and home have blurred, the added stress, anxiety, and burden on caregivers has a direct impact on their ability to thrive at work. Employers must play a larger role in comprehensively supporting their employees by implementing policies, benefits, and managerial strategies that encompass their families, too. Join this session to learn how employers can play a crucial role in helping caregivers and their families thrive.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Ways employers can play a larger role in supporting caregivers by implementing policies, benefits and managerial strategies that encompass the whole family.
- Why having a holistic approach to supporting employees is crucial: supporting the employee also means supporting the entire family structure.
- When a company values supporting mental health, it includes supporting the health of your employees’ family members.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.