- Email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your association wants to be a part of the MMP.
- Include your association’s membership list (using the WorldatWork Excel template). WorldatWork must be able to verify membership status in order to honor the member special pricing.
As part of the MMP, your association agrees to:
- Commit to marketing activities to promote the discounted pricing opportunity to the association's membership base and drive continued awareness of the program benefits
- Help keep your membership list current with WorldatWork by submitting your membership lists monthly with the local network service partner.
Canada: Due to Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), WorldatWork can only automatically upload information/renewals for customers who are already part of the WorldatWork customer base. New customers/members for all Canadian Local Networks must call WorldatWork customer service to create their first account. WorldatWork will also comply with the Canadian Anti-Spam legislation in its execution of all portions of this agreement.
WorldatWork Classes/Products Included in the MMP
- WorldatWork Hosted Courses (classes we host ourselves)
- WordatWork Total Rewards Conferences
- WorldatWork Membership
- Webinars/Webinars on Demand
- E-Learning Courses/E-Learning Plus Courses
Note: For security, WorldatWork uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving member and nonmember data exchanged with our site. In addition, WorldatWork utilizes email addresses for its own purposes of keeping members and customers informed about association events and providing product/information announcements. With the exception of certain complimentary sponsored webinars, we do not share or sell WorldatWork member or nonmember email addresses with outside parties. Some webinars are offered to attendees at no cost because they are sponsored by outside parties. In these situations, the outside sponsor will receive a list of those who attended the webinar.
A qualifying purchase is tracked with a PROMO CODE. Your members can register through the link posted on your website provided by WorldatWork, the WorldatWork website or by calling WorldatWork at 480-951-9191 and entering or mentioning the promo code: LNPROMO2019