- Act passed to help employers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic (acronym)
- Pay ____ Act, requiring employers to pay women at least the same as men with comparable jobs
- Essential part or support
- ____medicine: "Seeing" a doctor remotely though web connections
- Set goals and engage company employees in achieving them
- Dieting abbreviation
- Expert advisers, in the modern world
- The whole concept of this could be revolutionized by technology changes in AI and automation
- Measures the gain or loss from an investment relative to the amount of money invested
- Technology enabling control of mechanical processes through computers or robots
- Milliliter, abbr.
- Dismissed, usually for economic reasons
- In the post-pandemic world, most people are working here
- Reductions in employees
- Communicated a message non-verbally
- Action of following workplace regulations
- ____maker, key employee or executive who generates income for the organization
- Message requesting urgent help
- Assessment of an employee’s job performance
- Raise, as pay
- Seismic activity
- Train a worker to achieve new or improved abilities or qualifications
- "For sure!"
- Federal audit agency
- Word before operation and pilot
- ____ pricing takes into account the cost of goods or services against the value of them and the need for the company to make a profit
- Leader’s place
- Come together, make sense
- Expression of understanding
- New term for an economy where many work one-off jobs as independent contractors
- Desktop computer
Click or the solution!
From all of us at WorldatWork, great job!
You completed the puzzle in !