For over 25 years, JER HR Group has helped organizations face the challenge of developing systems for fair and equitable compensation to attract and hire talented individuals. We start with a simple premise: let’s define a compensation philosophy and strategy, determine market competitiveness, and devise a plan to fit your organization’s culture.
- Executive Compensation Consultation, including: establishing a compensation philosophy and strategy for key executives; ensuring the executive compensation review and decision-making process is consistent with best practices; identifying how an executive’s special skills, abilities and qualifications compare to appropriate peers; evaluating the value of total compensation to ensure market competitiveness; and reviewing compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Staff Compensation Consultation, including: conducting job analyses to assess job content, determine appropriate titles, and placement of jobs into a grade or band structure; preparing more effective job descriptions; developing an employee talent profile for assessing the competencies of individual employees for career development; conducting market pricing analyses; developing salary administration guidelines and procedures; and creating a compensation communication strategy, plan, and materials.
- Market Analysis, defining the appropriate peer group and then matching jobs to the market and summarizing compensation data at various data points.
- Compensation Plan Design, including base salary plan, incentive compensation, deferred compensation, sales compensation, new hire compensation, FLSA review and compliance analysis.
- Custom Compensation Surveys, for a cross section of all levels and departments, specialized positions, or industry-specific positions, against peer organizations.
- HR Support, including comprehensive HR consulting for policies, procedures and compliance.