The New Moms’ Healthy Returns program offered by Medela and Mamava recognizes the challenges employers face in providing the right tools and resources to support breastfeeding moms. Parents shouldn’t have to choose between returning to work and providing breast milk to their baby. In fact, according to the National Institute of Health (NIH) a breastfeeding mom is more than twice as likely to quit breastfeeding in her first month compared to her counterpart at home. Attracting and retaining talented women has never been more critical for employers, and organizational leaders are looking for solutions to support working parents.
New Moms’ Healthy Returns offers organizations a customizable, single-source solution with best-in-class technology, resources, and accessories designed for new and expecting parents. Our comprehensive program delivers:
- Top-of-the-line Medela products: hospital-grade pumps and lactation essentials to make pumping at work faster and easier.
- Easy-to-place Mamava suites to pump in: a plug-and-play space solution that gives moms the comfortable space they deserve.
- 24/7 Virtual Support from pregnancy through baby’s first year: in-the-moment access to experts, including pediatric nurses and lactation consultants, to give mom peace-of-mind as she navigates pregnancy and breastfeeding transitions.
- Credible Medela resources: from The Moms' Room to Breastfeeding University, we help moms feel supported and empowered in their breastfeeding journey.
- Breast milk shipping for traveling employees: get moms where they need to be without having to worry about how they can feed their baby while on the road.
- Congratulatory Gift Box: a beautifully packaged gift box that directs new parents to the benefits available to them.