Flexible benefits and Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) are becoming increasingly popular in 2023.
Employees are seeking the flexibility to choose and use benefits that are meaningful to them (from financial wellness, mental health, tuition reimbursement to family planning). Meanwhile, employers are looking to balance providing personalized support at scale that adds value and is cost-effective.
Join Dominique Schroeder, Benefits Program Manager at Guild, and Megan Burns, Benefits Strategy Team Lead at Forma at WorldatWork as they discuss how to build a successful flexible benefits program:
- High-level market trends and challenges for HR professionals in 2023.
- Case studies from enterprises that realized the value of a holistic, flexible benefits solution.
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) benchmark data
- Strategic needs assessment for investing in a flexible benefits program.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.