12:30 PM Eastern | 04:30 PM GMT
2023 is the critical year for employers to reassess their Total Rewards strategy and to identify potential inefficiencies so companies can continue to grow employee benefits while budgets remain flat.
Many savvy HR professionals have started to creatively repurpose their benefits budgets by consolidating multiple single benefit offerings into one holistic benefits program. This approach allows employees to choose from a wide range of benefits that are meaningful to them (from financial wellness to mental health, tuition reimbursement to family planning), while also maintaining simplicity and cost-effectiveness for the employer.
In this session, we will discuss:
- High-level market trends and challenges for HR professionals in 2023.
- Five areas to consider when identifying low-value programs and repurposing budgets for more flexible and comprehensive benefits offering such as Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs).
- Benchmark and need assessment for investing in a flexible benefits program.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.