Imagine spending your time and energy on benefit programs your employees are excited to engage with, instead of having to focus on administrative processes, participation rates and guessing which plans will best meet the needs of most of your employees! We know when employees actively participate in their benefit choices, they are better consumers, are healthier and more likely to stay with their employers. Over 80% of employees say they’d rather have more benefits than increases in pay (Glassdoor 2021).
Due to technology advancements, you now have the opportunity to offer a broader suite of benefits regardless if you fund all or some of them, including your health benefit plans. Technology has forever changed the way benefits are distributed, sold, purchased and paid. Today you can make benefit premium payments for all employees to all insurer types by simply reviewing one invoice and clicking one button. Defined contributions are the future for the entire benefits ecosystem, giving access to all for personalized benefits.
Employees choose the benefit coverages that best fit their financial and health situation, while keeping their personal matters between them and the insurer, not their employer–giving your workforce privacy, confidence, and peace of mind.
Employers take control of costs by setting a defined contribution, gaining predictability while caring for their people with personalized benefits. Creating engaged workers leads to retention, increased productivity and successful business outcomes.
Lastly, defined contribution benefit plans relieve employers obligated to a one-size-fits-most health plan that demands onerous and often expensive administration–gaining you increased HR capacity and decreasing administrative costs.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why the traditional approach to benefits administration is failing.
- The power of getting your workforce benefits and savings in sync.
- Three actions you can take to transform the benefits experience for everyone.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.