Market pricing is a vital component of an effective compensation program. But, without a clear philosophy, market data is just…numbers. Alongside industry veteran Alan Miegel, compensation experts from Nestle and Meijer will dig into both the why and how of developing a market pricing philosophy that suits your organization’s needs and objectives.
From survey selection to data cuts to alignment with company values and strategy, this webinar will help new and experienced comp pros dial in how market pricing fits in to their broader compensation strategy.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Considerations for developing a market pricing philosophy.
- Who should be involved in crafting your market pricing philosophy.
- How to implement and use your philosophy in market pricing activities.
- When and how to adjust based on company objectives and market conditions.
- How technology can help achieve these objectives.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.