As the world becomes increasingly digital, successful organizations are embracing this trend and meeting employees where they are—which means conducting business, hosting meetings, delivering training, and, yes, providing health care, virtually. Companies that take proactive steps to provide digital health services for their employees are likely to see significant benefits to overall employee population health, individual health, and organizational health.
This webinar will define digital health and digital health platforms, examine the current state-of-play, explore how digital health platforms can strengthen individuals and organizations, and most importantly, recommend best practices for choosing and implementing a robust digital health platform.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to define digital health and digital health platforms and examine the current state-of-play?
- How digital health platforms can strengthen individuals and organizations?
- Best practices for choosing and implementing a robust digital health platform.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.