12:00 PM Eastern | 04:00 PM GMT
Despite running complex and generous reward programs, many enterprises don’t have a unified view of their Total Rewards strategy. Instead, they suffer a piecemeal landscape where different tools and systems are responsible for different rewards.
The result: a lack of visibility into the largest expense in the organization. But that’s not the only problem. A lack of visibility also limits the insights HR leaders can generate from their rewards program — and that can directly hamper other initiatives.
Total Rewards directly impact several HR policies, says Jill Krumholz, co-owner and managing partner at RealHR Solutions. That includes recruitment, performance, recognition and DEI initiatives. Without better visibility into Total Rewards, these initiatives can suffer. Leverage a Total Rewards platform that offers granular insights, however, and CHROs can carry out big-picture leadership initiatives.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The current landscape of the typical eco system of reward tech.
- How technology can help consolidate.
- How Unilever achieved better more insightful actionable insights.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.