Staying competitive in a tight labor market is driving change in all aspects of employee retention.
We are seeing a shift from traditional benefits like health insurance and 401k to those that focus more on overall employee well-being. Among them are employee leave benefits that offer more more work/life balance. And, with more employees working remotely, spread out over multiple states with different laws, compliance is becoming increasingly complex.
There is so much to be aware of and understand: federal laws governing employee leave including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); Title VII of the Civil Rights Act in leaves involving religious accommodations; nearly 400 state leave laws that go beyond federal requirements, and local level rules like San Francisco’s Paid Parental Leave Ordinance (PPLO, or SFPPLO).
As employers expand their employee leave programs, understanding how to maintain compliance is critical.
In this webinar you will learn:
- To apply employee leave as a benefit to attract and retain talent.
- To understand the major leave laws.
- Tips to remain compliant.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
- How to ensure equity and inclusivity in leave programs?
- How to train managers in responding to employee leave requests?
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.