Join AON’s Jeff Barbieri, Director of ESG and Cooley Associate, Eileen Leeman for an informative webinar on achieving pay equity and transparency for sustainable success. This webinar will explore the significance of addressing pay equity and transparency as crucial components of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) initiatives. Through an insightful discussion, attendees will gain valuable insights into the importance of these topics, the challenges organizations face, and practical strategies for overcoming them.
In this webinar, you'll:
- Gain insights into the impact of pay equity and transparency on an organization's ESG profile, reputation and stakeholder relationships.
- Understand the challenges organizations face in achieving pay equity and implementing transparent practices and reporting mechanisms.
- Learn practical strategies and best practices from industry experts to address pay equity and transparency effectively.
- Discover how focusing on pay equity and transparency can attract and retain top talent, enhance employee engagement and drive sustainable success.
- Acquire actionable takeaways to initiate or improve pay equity initiatives and transparency practices within their organizations.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.