As the need for fertility and family-forming care has grown, employee expectations around workplace support have evolved, too. To better understand how fertility impacts employees today, Carrot Fertility surveyed 5,000 people across the U.S., UK, Canada, India, and Mexico. Carrot’s results show that no matter where people live, many face fertility challenges, and turn to their employers for help.
In this webinar, Carrot will reveal the most eye-opening trends from this survey, including the affordability of treatment, how employees perceive fertility benefits, and what they expect from their employer. They will also discuss ways in which you can create a more supportive culture for everyone while improving productivity and retention.
In this webinar will help you:
- Understand the global financial burden of fertility care — and how employers can offer support without raising healthcare costs.
- Uncover what employees expect from a comprehensive fertility benefit, including new journeys like menopause support.
- Learn how having access to fertility benefits improves employee productivity, satisfaction and company loyalty.
- Hear real stories about employees who pursued their family-forming goals with the help of fertility benefits.
- Get practical steps for creating a more fertility-friendly workplace.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.