In today's dynamic workforce, employees don’t just want, they expect benefits that support their personal needs. From lifestyle to wellness, financial, and social priorities, what’s meaningful for one person vs. another can vary greatly. At the same time, employers aim to strike a balance between providing tailored support at scale, delivering value, and maintaining cost.
Join us for a panel discussion to learn about the growing demand for flexible benefits and Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs).
Discover innovative strategies used by Bitsight to successfully scale a flexible employee benefits program for a global workforce of 800. Hear from Anu Gorur (VP, People Strategy at Bitsight), Eric Dufalt (Workday & People Operations Manager at Bitsight), and George Wilson (Senior Director at WTW) as they share their perspectives on:
- What employees want from employer-sponsored benefits.
- Why LSAs and flexibility are critical.
- How to launch a successful flexible benefits program that balances employee and employer needs.
The insights will help give the tools for building employer-sponsored benefits that address divergent perspectives, create a harmonious and productive workplace, and caters to the unique preferences of each individual.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.