The vast majority of compensation projects are initiated and owned by Human Resources. Regardless of which department these projects are for — sales, finance or legal — HR is the place where pay philosophy is set based on equity, fairness and regulations.
But due to a lack of resources or expertise, HR often has little insight into sales compensation administration and its impact on the rest of the business. This gap creates misalignment and missed communication resulting in incorrect perceptions of pay philosophy and strategy. Finance says: We’re paying people too much. Sales says: We’re not paying people enough. HR says: We’ve done the research,” but nobody has read it.
This webinar will show you how HR can take ownership of the sales compensation strategy process and how to build a fully automated administration. Learn how to develop more robust reporting and forecasting to help identify and anticipate issues with equitability, incentives, fairness, diversity and biases produced as unintended consequences of the comp plan. Through examining a real-life example, you will understand how to improve communication and systems to provide more visibility into the decision making and behind sales compensation policies.
You will learn:
- When and why HR should own sales compensation
- How HR teams can use compensation analytics to elevate their roles
- How one HR executive took ownership of compensation and advanced their career and position in the organization.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.