Demonstration of Salary.com’s All-in-One Solution including CompAnalyst® Pay Equity Suite
Modern pay equity is defined as equal pay for comparable jobs that is internally equitable, externally competitive, and transparently communicated. To address pay equity confidently, you need an all-in-one solution.
During this webinar, you will learn about Salary.com's All-in-one Solution - CompAnalyst® Pay Equity Suite, including the key features on how to help you get pay right in your company. Application of a company’s compensation philosophy, use of variable pay, and the impact of turnover on productivity will be covered.
In this tech demo session, you’ll learn:
- What is modern pay equity and how is it defined?
- How are organizations thinking about pay equity and what actions are they taking?
- How you can address pay equity at your company via CompAnalyst®, our All-in-one Solution that addresses compensation management and includes our Pay Equity Suite for further analysis.
Register now and attendees will receive complimentary results to the Salary.com Pay Practices & Compensation Strategy Survey.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.