Sales compensation plan design and administration involves stakeholders from across the organization, often with very different objectives, prerogatives and supporting data. The resulting planning and execution process is often painful — at best — and unproductive at worst.
In this panel hosted by WorldatWork and Forma.ai, we are bringing together representatives from each of the key functions involved to discuss the common obstacles they face during sales compensation planning, share their best and worst comp design experiences, and resolve, once and for all, what is needed to bring cross-functional alignment to the sales compensation design and planning process to make it dramatically easier and more effective in the next planning cycle — and beyond!
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The major obstacles preventing cross functional alignment during planning.
- How market leaders use data so make sales compensation planning easier and more effective.
- Practical ideas and strategies for fostering alignment and ownership in their organization to improve sales compensation strategic effectiveness.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.