Join Kallidus for a dynamic and interactive webinar as we explore how you can leverage technology to create a manager-led learning culture in your organization! You will learn about the latest innovations and trends in the field of learning and development, and discover new and innovative ways to support your managers in driving a culture of continuous learning.
In this webinar, Kallidus will share actual results for companies that have used these manager-led strategies to increase completion rates, especially in compliance-driven companies, as well as improve employee engagement and satisfaction through manager recognition.
This is your chance to get ahead of the curve and tap into the latest thinking and technology in the field of learning and development. Get ready to be inspired, informed, and motivated as we unlock the full potential of technology in creating a manager-led learning culture!
In this webinar you’ll:
- Learn the importance of a manager-led learning culture and its impact on organizational success.
- Discover how technology can support the development and delivery of manager-led learning programs.
- Implement practical strategies for creating and promoting a culture of continuous learning within your organization.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.