Concerns about pay equity are increasing at an accelerated rate. As the larger social environment is becoming less and less tolerant of pay discrimination, local, state, and federal lawmakers are responding. They are doing this by creating reporting and pay transparency requirements, pay disclosure protections, or enhancements to prior laws, which may increase liability or raise the bar on existing requirements. For all of these reasons and more, it is important for organizations to know where they are in terms of pay equity and what to do if pay disparities are discovered.
This webinar will briefly cover established pay equity laws and explore developing trends in laws and regulations aimed at enhancing pay equity. It will then present a tool designed to help organizations conduct their own pay equity analyses. Finally, there will be a discussion about what the output of these analyses mean in relation to the laws and regulations covered.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Developing trends in laws and regulations aimed at enhancing pay equity
- How to determine if pay disparities based on gender, race, ethnicity, or any other variable exist
- How to move forward toward a more equitable organization
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.