Includes a Case Study Review of the State of Connecticut’s Health Enhancement Program (HEP)! Despite their popularity, many workplace wellness programs yield mixed results. Convincing employees to get moving and adopt healthy change isn’t easy. However, implementing an evidence-based health activation program that aligns benefits and incentives as its foundation can be the catalyst to keep your employees healthy and your organization thriving. These innovative programs use real clinical data and the right mix of incentives to engage all employees and lower costs.
In this course, you’ll gain an understanding of what makes a value-based insurance plan so effective and unique. You’ll learn how to create and implement a value-based benefit design that aligns with your workplace’s culture and understand the importance of financial incentives that drive engagement and foster better long-term health. You’ll also gain insight on how to track and report program results against desired outcomes.
Explore the ‘what’ and ‘how to’ of high performing programs as the presenters review the case study of the nation’s largest value-based wellness program the state of Connecticut’s Health Enhancement Program (HEP). HEP, which started in 2012, has achieved strong results as published in national journals such as Health Affairs. The presenters will also provide an opportunity to assess your company’s readiness for implementing a value-based benefit design and hear different strategies for success.
- Build a 360-degree view participants health based on a vast collection of data and analytics.
- Incorporate carrots and sticks to drive behavior change.
- Create targeted and personalized communications strategies.
- Employ principals of behavioral economics to overcome psychosocial barriers to care.
- Measure results.
Watch the session and learn how to better engage your employees and lower costs! After the course, download a health activation program overview guide that outlines key elements that drive success.
Originally recorded on April 19, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.