As the culture of work continues to evolve, employee benefit strategies do too.
We surveyed over 500 HR professionals at the start of 2022 and a staggering 97% reported changes to their benefits strategy. Even more surprising, over half of that number noted those changes would remain permanent.
Businesses are also paying attention to their competitors' next moves. Nearly 60% of survey respondents said competitive offerings have a direct impact on their own strategy. Organizations are learning that in order to retain top talent and increase productivity, they must find new ways to support the diverse care needs of their workforce.
Join Care.com and our panel of experts to learn the 7 ways top organizations are shifting their benefit strategies to remain an employer of choice to retain their top talent. These include:
- Employee support and preparation for the changing economic headwinds
- The business impact of Backup Care for employers and their workforce
- How to leverage your employee "champions" to drive enrollment and utilization
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.