Mending the Shattered Promises of HR Technology — how the many disconnected and disparate systems throughout HR have a negative impact and how to change it.
Throughout your organization, there are more internal systems in HR than anywhere else. You have an HRIS (or several across countries), equity systems, benefit administration systems, compensation planning system, global mobility system, and so on. The volume of systems is not an issue. However, these systems are disconnected and therefore suboptimal. This raises several challenges:
- Lack of visibility of the largest expense, total rewards by individual elements
- Lower Confidence in analysis on total spend provided because some data must be at an aggregated level with estimates or proxies
- Employee Engagement is reduced since it is expensive and labor intensive to show all the ways your organization rewards talent
- It is expensive to change, modify or transform these systems when your organization transform, i.e., technology is a barrier for HR transformation to address the changing business needs
We can take a lesson from other departments in the organization, such as Finance, Sales, Marketing. These areas have an Aggregated software that maintains the current investment in these various point solutions but integrates the data from these various disconnected systems. Now, you can report, analyze, develop actionable insight on all the areas of total rewards while also being able to communicate and engage with employees including allowing more personalization of total rewards which is a growing trend.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.